Facebook rolls out Call-To-Action buttons
Facebook has been making a lot of changes recently, including introducing many new features for businesses. One of these exciting new changes is a call-to-action (CTA) button. This new feature is another way you can drive objectives for your business, whether it be increasing leads or improving brand awareness.
You can add one call-to-action button to your business page and link it to any page on or off Facebook. You can create a button on your cover image of your page with these options:
- Book Now
- Contact Us
- Use App
- Play Game
- Shop Now
- Sign Up
- Watch Video
So how can your business use these buttons?
- Book Now – this option is great for services if you want to encourage people to make a booking straight away, e.g. make a restaurant reservation.
- Contact Us – could drive leads to a landing page which has a contact form. This one could work well if you want people to contact you directly with an enquiry.
- Shop Now – for e-commerce and online retailers. You can use this button to direct customers straight to your online store.
- Sign Up – for increasing registrations to events, newsletters or programs. This could be directed to a landing page with a sign up form.
- Watch Video – link to a video on your Facebook page or YouTube Channel. This option could work well for businesses who want to generate brand or campaign awareness.
You will also be able to see how successful your call-to-action button is by clicking on results for the past 7 days. If you are not seeing the results you want, you can experiment with the other calls to action to see if they generate better results.
Facebook call-to-action buttons are currently being rolled out worldwide, so if your page doesn’t currently have this option, stick in there – you will be seeing it soon.
The main downside of these buttons is they don’t currently appear in mobile. Until Facebook releases a mobile version, it would be wise to test the current version and see if it can generate results for your business.
If you would like any help in setting up your call-to-action buttons, or in developing a Facebook strategy, get in touch with the Bang Online Marketing team today.