We’re hiring a Search Executive Assistant!
If you have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Google and can appreciate a tight keyword then we have the perfect position for you!
We are ready to expand our Bang family and are looking for a passionate and dedicated Search Executive Assistant who loves all things digital just as much as us and has the technical chops to back it up.
So if that’s you and you’re ready to join an exciting, fast-paced work environment with a fun and dynamic team of thinkers, builders, and doers, then read on.
- Google Analytics and AdWords
- Search Engine Optimisation Knowledge
- Blogging / copywriting
- Link building
- Digital marketing / online advertising
- Report writing
Our ideal candidate is…
- Passionate about online marketing
- Eager to learn on the job
- Super organised and focused
- Analytical and a natural problem solver
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing
- Confident and not afraid to ask questions
- Capable of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Interested in statistics and metrics
- Comfortable with not being client facing
The duties include…
- Link building
- Writing blog content
- Gathering data for client reports
- Getting the best results for our clients
- SEO implementation activities
- Managing Google AdWords campaign checks
- Analysing Google Analytics metrics
It’s a HUGE bonus if you also have…
- Google AdWords certification
Have we just described you? If you’ve got what it takes, send through your banging resume and cover letter to our Head Of Digital Jon at [email protected].