Bang Young Guns 2021
Want to work at Bang? Be a part of the Young Guns program!
Bang Digital is proud to launch our first Young Guns program. The young guns program is Bang Digital's way of supporting those new to the industry (young or old!) who have a massive passion for Digital, but haven't had the opportunity to really develop their skills.
The Young Guns program is designed for anyone who is passionate about Digital, and can clearly communicate this passion. If you have a university degree, great, but if you don't, we still want to hear from you!
The Young Guns program is our way of giving back to the industry, and making sure that we grow the talent pool of qualified and dedicated individuals.
Applications are now open!
The Young Guns program is a 4-week self-guided application process, with an on-site training day for those who are successful, resulting in job offers for the successful candidates as Junior Search Executives at Bang Digital!
The stages are outlined below:
- The submission! Make sure your personality shines through and you tell us just why you love this industry so much. Apply here >>
- Your application submission will be reviewed by our management team. If you are successful in going through to the next stage, you will be sent a communication with a set of free online training courses to complete.
- Once you have completed your training, your application will be assessed in full. Individuals will be chosen to attend Bang Digital for an onsite free training day, where you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your newfound skills.
- Following the day of training at Bang Digital, a panel will review your applications. Up to 2 individuals will be chosen to join the team as Junior Search Executives, where you will be propelled through a career development program and buddied up with a search professional so you can really learn the ropes.
- If you are unsuccessful (in this intake) you will be given a certificate of attendance and an outline of the training you have completed, plus a personalised letter of recommendation from our Managing Director, Renae Lunjevich, to help you with your career progression in the industry.
If you have any questions, please contact Joelle at [email protected].